Re: backup manifests

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: backup manifests
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 2:03 AM Suraj Kharage
<suraj.kharage@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> One more suggestion, recent commit (1933ae62) has added the PostgreSQL home page to --help output.

Good catch. Fixed. I also attempted to address the compiler warning
you mentioned in your other email.

Also, I realized that the previous patch versions didn't handle the
hex-encoded path format that we need to use for non-UTF8 filenames,
and that there was no easy way to test that format. So, in this
version I added an option to force all pathnames to be encoded in that
format. I also made that option capable of suppressing the backup
manifest altogether. Other than that, this version is pretty much the
same as the last version, except for a few additional test cases which
I added to get the code coverage up even a little more. It would be
nice if someone could test whether the tests pass on Windows.

I have squashed the series down to just 2 commits, since that seems
like the way that this should probably be committed. Barring strong
objections and/or the end of the world, I plan to do that next week.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Вложения