Re: pg14 psql broke \d datname.nspname.relname

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: pg14 psql broke \d datname.nspname.relname
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Oct 12, 2021 at 1:18 PM Mark Dilger
<mark.dilger@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Here is a WIP patch that restores the old behavior, just so you can eyeball how large it is.

I guess that's not that bad. Why did we end up with the behavior that
the current comment describes this way?

"(Additional dots in the name portion are not treated as special.)"

I thought there was some reason why it needed to work that way.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com