Re: Issue with cancel_before_shmem_exit while searching to remove a particular registered exit callbacks

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Issue with cancel_before_shmem_exit while searching to remove a particular registered exit callbacks
Дата
Re: Issue with cancel_before_shmem_exit while searching to remove a particular registered exit callbacks  (Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jul 20, 2020 at 3:47 PM Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> But I also agree that what pg_start_backup() was doing before v13 was
> wrong; that's why I committed
> 303640199d0436c5e7acdf50b837a027b5726594. The only reason I didn't
> back-patch it is because the consequences are so minor I didn't think
> it was worth worrying about. We could, though. I'd be somewhat
> inclined to both do that and also change LLVM to use on_proc_exit() in
> master, but I don't feel super-strongly about it.

Unless somebody complains pretty soon, I'm going to go ahead and do
what is described above.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company