Re: barnacle (running CLOBBER_CACHE_RECURSIVELY) seems stuck since November

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: barnacle (running CLOBBER_CACHE_RECURSIVELY) seems stuck since November
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 6:26 PM, Tomas Vondra
<tomas.vondra@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> This time I've however checked the log, and what caught my eye is that
> the last log message is from November. There were regular messages until
> then (a few messages per day), but since Nov 19 there's nothing.

I'd try strace on the backends, to see if they are issuing any system calls.

I'd also try attaching gdb and pulling a back trace, then continue,
then hit ^C, and pull another backtrace, repeat about 10 times, and
see if you can figure out where it's stuck.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company