Re: pg_get_indexdef() doesn't quote string reloptions

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: pg_get_indexdef() doesn't quote string reloptions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 11:21 AM, Eric Ridge <e_ridge@tcdi.com> wrote:
> PROPRIETARY AND COMPANY CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATIONS
> The information contained in this communication is intended only for
> the use of the addressee. Any other use is strictly prohibited.
> Please notify the sender if you have received this message in error.
> This communication is protected by applicable legal privileges and is
> company confidential.

If this communication is in fact intended to be protected by some
legal privilege, or to remain company confidential, you have
definitely sent it to the wrong place.  If it isn't, I think it
shouldn't say that it is.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company