Re: One question about security label command

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: One question about security label command
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 6:58 PM, Kohei KaiGai <kaigai@kaigai.gr.jp> wrote:
> ERRCODE_FEATURE_NOT_SUPPORTED is suitable error code here.
> Please see the attached one.

Committed.  I did not bother back-patching this, but I can do that if
people think it's important.  The sepgsql regression tests don't seem
to pass for me any more; I wonder if some expected-output changes are
needed as a result of core changes.

I'm guessing these tests are not running in an automated fashion anywhere?

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Вложения