Re: Minor comment update in setrefs.c

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Minor comment update in setrefs.c
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 6:16 AM, Etsuro Fujita
<fujita.etsuro@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
> Attached is a small patch to adjust a comment in setrefs.c; in
> set_foreignscan_references, fdw_recheck_quals also gets adjusted to
> reference foreign scan tuple, in case of a foreign join, so I added
> "etc.", to a comment there, as the comment in case of a simple foreign
> table scan.

Doesn't apply any more.  I suppose we could sync up the similar
comments in set_customscan_references() too.  But to be honest I'm not
sure this is adding any clarity.  "etc." may not be the least
informative thing you can put in a comment, but it's pretty close.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: Error with index on unlogged table
Сообщение: Re: Error with index on unlogged table