Re: [HACKERS] Extended statistics is not working on Vars hidden undera RelabelType

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Extended statistics is not working on Vars hidden undera RelabelType
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 2:36 AM, David Rowley
<david.rowley@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> I personally think it's great we're starting to see a useful feature
> materialise that can help with poor row estimates from the planner.

I agree.  My original post to this thread was more of a throw-away
comment than anything, and I'm not attacking the feature.  I didn't
think it was a very clear example and, TBH, I still don't.  But I
don't want to blow that up into a big debate on the virtues of this
feature, which I never intended to question, or on the correctness of
the patch, which I also did not intend to question.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company