Re: Custom/Foreign-Join-APIs (Re: [v9.5] Custom Plan API)

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Custom/Foreign-Join-APIs (Re: [v9.5] Custom Plan API)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 1:46 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> That's nice, but 9.5 feature freeze is only a week away.  I don't have a
> lot of confidence that this stuff is actually in a state where we won't
> regret shipping it in 9.5.

Yeah.  The POC you were asking for upthread certainly exists and has
for a while, or I would not have committed this.  But I do not think
it likely that the  postgres_fdw support will be ready for 9.5.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company