Re: ALTER .. OWNER TO error mislabels schema as other object type

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: ALTER .. OWNER TO error mislabels schema as other object type
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 11:46 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> This looks busted:
>
> Between this and your previous example, it's becoming clear that the
> recent refactorings of the ALTER code were not ready for prime time.
> Perhaps we should just revert those instead of playing bug whack-a-mole.

Well, as yet, I have no clear evidence that there is any problem with
anything other than the error messages.  It seems like overkill to
revert the whole thing just for that.  Not to say that there might not
be further issues, of course.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company