Re: Shared Memory: How to use SYSV rather than MMAP ?

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Shared Memory: How to use SYSV rather than MMAP ?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 5:11 AM REIX, Tony <tony.reix@atos.net> wrote:
> On AIX, since with MMAP we have only 4K pages though we can have 64K pages with SYSV, we'd like to experiment with
SYSVrather than MMAP and measure the impact to the performance.

Are you trying to move the main shared memory segment or the dynamic
shared memory segments?

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: WIP: Avoid creation of the free space map for small tables
От: s.cherkashin@postgrespro.ru
Сообщение: Re: Psql patch to show access methods info