Re: Re: BUG #13685: Archiving while idle every archive_timeout with wal_level hot_standby

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Re: BUG #13685: Archiving while idle every archive_timeout with wal_level hot_standby
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 6:32 AM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
>> To be honest, my heart still balances for the Extended() interface.
>> This reduces the risk of conflicts with back-patching with 9.5.
>
> Andres, others, what else can I do to make this thread move on? I can
> produce any version of this patch depending on committer's
> requirements.

FWIW, I don't expect to have time to review this in the level of
detail that would make me confident to commit it any time soon.  I've
said my piece on what I think the final patch should look like, and I
hope that argument was persuasive, but I don't have anything further
to add to what I already said.  I hope some other committer has some
cycles to look at this.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company