Re: gettimeofday cause crash on Windows

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: gettimeofday cause crash on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 9:59 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> I looked at your patch and tested it with msvc and it looks good to me.

Committed with cosmetic adjustments.  Hopefully one of you fine
gentlemen will jump in to help if this turns out to break, because I
don't do Windows.

> Note not related to this patch at all: shouldn't we update the
> copyright notice on top of this gettimeofday.c btw with some PGDG
> stuff?

I think so.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Francisco Olarte
Сообщение: Re: BUG #12785: server process (PID 2872) was terminated by exception 0xC0000005