Re: VACUUM fails to parse 0 and 1 as boolean value

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: VACUUM fails to parse 0 and 1 as boolean value
Дата
Re: VACUUM fails to parse 0 and 1 as boolean value  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, May 16, 2019 at 2:56 PM Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes. Thanks for the comment!
> Attached is the updated version of the patch.
> It adds such common rule.

I'm not sure how much value it really has to define
opt_boolean_or_string_or_numeric.  It saves 1 line of code in each of
3 places, but costs 6 lines of code to have it.

Perhaps we could try to unify at a higher level.  Like can we merge
vac_analyze_option_list with explain_option_list?

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company