Re: [multithreading] extension compatibility

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [multithreading] extension compatibility
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jun 6, 2024 at 10:32 AM Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi> wrote:
> > Well, OK, so it sounds like I'm outvoted, at least at the moment.
> > Maybe that will change as more people vote, but for now, that's where
> > we are. Given that, I suppose we want something more like Tristan's
> > patch, but with a more extensible syntax. Does that sound right?
>
> +1

So, how shall we proceed here? Tristan, do you want to update your
patch based on this feedback?

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: RFC: adding pytest as a supported test framework
Сообщение: Re: RFC: adding pytest as a supported test framework