Re: Support a wildcard in backtrace_functions

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Support a wildcard in backtrace_functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Apr 23, 2024 at 1:05 AM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
> At this stage, my opinion would tend in favor of a revert of the GUC.
> The second class of cases is useful to stress many unexpected cases,
> and I don't expect this number to go down over time, but increase with
> more advanced tests added into core (I/O failures with partial writes
> for availability, etc).

All right. I think there is a consensus in favor of reverting
a740b213d4b4d3360ad0cac696e47e5ec0eb8864. Maybe not an absolutely
iron-clad consensus, but there are a couple of votes explicitly in
favor of that course of action and the other votes seem to mostly be
of the form "well, reverting is ONE option."

Peter?

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

Сообщение: Re: Why don't we support external input/output functions for the composite types
Сообщение: Re: Why don't we support external input/output functions for the composite types