Re: gin_fuzzy_search_limit and postgresql.conf.sample

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: gin_fuzzy_search_limit and postgresql.conf.sample
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 4:48 AM, Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com> wrote:
> My client found that gin_fuzzy_search_limit is not included in
> postgresql.conf.sample. Is this intentional? Or oversight?

I assume it's an oversight.  It was originally added in
8a3631f8d86cdd9b07c577d6e213b1fc824db255, the commit that originally
added GIN.  Documentation was added later that year in
0ca9907ce443c58532f1c09e716b7d9cad9039a5.  Why would we intentionally
document it but leave it out of postgresql.conf.sample?

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: psql tabcomplete - minor bugfix - tabcomplete for SET ROLE TO xxx
Сообщение: Re: psql tabcomplete - minor bugfix - tabcomplete for SET ROLE TO xxx