Re: more parallel query documentation

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: more parallel query documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 11:18 AM, Peter Eisentraut
> On 9/19/16 1:22 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
>> On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 4:28 PM, Alvaro Herrera
>> <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>>> I agree it should be added.  I suggest that it could even be added to
>>> the 9.6 docs, if you can make it.
>>
>> Here's a patch.  I intend to commit this pretty quickly unless
>> somebody objects, and also to backpatch it into 9.6.  I'm sure it's
>> not perfect, but imperfect documentation is better than no
>> documentation.
>
> Looks reasonable to me.

Cool.  Committed after fixing a typo that Alvaro noted off-list and a
few others that I found after inspecting with an editor that features
spell-check.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: pageinspect: Hash index support
Сообщение: Re: pageinspect: Hash index support