Re: Snapshot too old logging

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Snapshot too old logging
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Nov 18, 2016 at 11:49 AM, Brad DeJong <Brad.Dejong@infor.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 6:43 AM, Robert Haas wrote:
>> I think I was suggesting: One or more rows required by this query may
>> already have been removed from "%s".
>
> I keep reading that as "you have data corruption because something removed rows that your query needs" rather than
"thisquery took too long to complete but may succeed if you resubmit it".

I see your point, but remember that this would only the detail line.
The error would still be "snapshot too old".

ERROR:  snapshot too old
DETAIL: One or more rows required by this query may already have been
removed from "%s".

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Declarative partitioning - another take
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Patch: Implement failover on libpq connect level.