Re: Check constraints on partition parents only?

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Check constraints on partition parents only?
Дата
Re: Check constraints on partition parents only?
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 8:30 AM, Nikhil Sontakke <nikkhils@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah, I have already hacked it a bit. This constraint now needs to be
> spit out later as an ALTER command with ONLY attached to it
> appropriately. Earlier all CHECK constraints were generally emitted as
> part of the table definition itself.

Hrm.  That doesn't seem so good.  Maybe we've got the design wrong
here.  It doesn't seem like we want to lose the ability to define
arbitrary constraints at table-creation time.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: Check constraints on partition parents only?
Сообщение: Re: Check constraints on partition parents only?