Re: [HACKERS] "inconsistent page found" with checksum andwal_consistency_checking enabled

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [HACKERS] "inconsistent page found" with checksum andwal_consistency_checking enabled
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 12:52 AM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> Indeed. This had better be fixed before PG10 is out. I am adding an open item.

This seems a little hyperbolic to me.  Sure, it's a new bug in v10,
and sure, it's always better to fix bugs sooner rather than later, but
there's nothing particularly serious or urgent about this bug as
compared to any other one.

I've committed the proposed patch to master and REL_10_STABLE.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company