Re: --sync-method isn't documented to take an argument

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: --sync-method isn't documented to take an argument
Дата
Re: --sync-method isn't documented to take an argument
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Oct 4, 2023 at 11:27 AM Nathan Bossart <nathandbossart@gmail.com> wrote:
> Here's a patch.  I didn't address the class="parameter" stuff at all.  I
> figured it would be best to handle that separately.

I guess I'll vote for including class=parameter in this addition for
now, as that appears to be the majority position in the documentation
today. If we get a consensus to change something, so be it. But also,
if you don't want to do that, so be it.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com