Re: buffer assertion tripping under repeat pgbench load

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: buffer assertion tripping under repeat pgbench load
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 10:07 PM, Greg Smith <greg@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> It is a strange power of two to be appearing there.  I can follow your
> reasoning for why this could be a bit flipping error.  There's no sign of
> that elsewhere though, no other crashes under load.  I'm using this server
> here because it's worked fine for a while now.

In theory, if this is sufficiently reproducible, could you start
backing up through the commit history 100 or so commits at a time
until you find the culprit?  Or use git bisect?  It'd be kind of
time-consuming, but...

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company