Re: separate output dirs for test decoding pieces.

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: separate output dirs for test decoding pieces.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 5:27 AM, Andres Freund <andres@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> On 2014-03-29 13:20:41 -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>> "make check" in contrib/test_decoding actually does two regression runs, one
>> with pg_regress and one with pg_isolation_regress. These both use the same
>> (default) outputdir, so one overwrites the other, which is a bit unfortunate
>> from the buildfarm's point of view. I propose to make them use separate
>> outputdirs, via the attached small patch.
>>
>> Comments?
>
> Thanks for taking care of this, sounds like a good idea.

It's a little weird that the normal directory name is "results" and
now we have "regression_output" and "isolation_output".  Why
s/results/output/?

Also, the patch failed to update .gitignore, which I have now done.
If we do any further renaming here, .gitignore should not miss the
bus.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company