Re: patch: add MAP_HUGETLB to mmap() where supported (WIP)

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: patch: add MAP_HUGETLB to mmap() where supported (WIP)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 9:13 AM, Heikki Linnakangas
<hlinnakangas@vmware.com> wrote:
> Robert, do you remember why you put the "pagesize = sysconf(_SC_PAGE_SIZE);"
> call in the new mmap() shared memory allocator?

Hmm, no.  Unfortunately, I don't.  We could try ripping it out and see
if the buildfarm breaks. If it is needed, then the dynamic shared
memory patch I posted probably needs it as well.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company