Re: New CF app deployment

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: New CF app deployment
Дата
Re: New CF app deployment  (Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 3:24 PM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> Yes, and the agreement after that feedback was to try it out and then figure
> out what changes were needed? As about half the feedback said it was better
> without and half said it was better with.

Well, I can't speak to anyone else's opinion, but I'm quite sure I
raised the issue that we need a way to call out which messages in the
thread are important, and I think that's pretty much what Peter is
saying, too.  I find the new tool essentially unusable - having one
link to the whole thread instead of individual links to just the
important messages in that thread is a huge regression for me, as is
the lack of the most recent activity on the summary page.  I don't
know how much more feedback than that you need to be convinced, but
I'm going to shut up now before I say something I will later regret.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company