Re: Scaling shared buffer eviction

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Scaling shared buffer eviction
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 5:43 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 4:29 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I did some more experimentation on this.  Attached is a patch that
>>> JUST does #1, and, ...
>
>> ...and that was the wrong patch.  Thanks to Heikki for point that out.
>> Second try.
>
> But the results you gave in the previous message were correctly
> attributed?

The patch I attached the first time was just the last commit in the
git repository where I wrote the patch, rather than the changes that I
made on top of that commit.  So, yes, the results from the previous
message are with the patch attached to the follow-up.  I just typed
the wrong git command when attempting to extract that patch to attach
it to the email.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: Scaling shared buffer eviction
Сообщение: Re: Scaling shared buffer eviction