Re: Use %u to print user mapping's umid and userid

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Use %u to print user mapping's umid and userid
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 7:59 AM, Etsuro Fujita
<fujita.etsuro@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
> On 2016/03/14 17:56, Ashutosh Bapat wrote:
>> On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 1:29 PM, Etsuro Fujita
>> <fujita.etsuro@lab.ntt.co.jp <mailto:fujita.etsuro@lab.ntt.co.jp>> wrote:
>
>>          /*
>>           * Build the fdw_private list that will be available to the
>>     executor.
>>           * Items in the list must match order in enum
>> FdwScanPrivateIndex.
>>           */
>>          fdw_private = list_make4(makeString(sql.data),
>>                                   retrieved_attrs,
>>                                   makeInteger(fpinfo->fetch_size),
>>                                   makeInteger(foreignrel->umid));
>>
>>     I don't think it's correct to use makeInteger for the foreignrel's
>> umid.
>

>> As long as we are using makeInteger() and inVal() pair to set and
>> extract the values, it should be fine.
>
> Yeah, but my concern about this is eg, print plan if debugging (ie,
> debug_print_plan=on); the umid OID will be printed with the %ld specifier,
> so in some platform, the OID might be printed wrongly.  Maybe I'm missing
> something, though.

That seems like a legitimate, if minor, complaint.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Avoid extra locks in GetSnapshotData if old_snapshot_threshold <