Re: Assorted typo fixes

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Assorted typo fixes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jan 1, 2024 at 6:05 PM Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker
<ilmari@ilmari.org> wrote:
> Thanks. I've fixed the commit message (and elaborated it a bit more why
> I think it's a valid and safe fix).

Regarding 0001:

- AIUI, check_decls.m4 is copied from an upstream project, so I don't
think we should tinker with it.
- I'm not convinced by encrypter->encryptor
- I'm not convinced by multidimension-aware->multidimensional-aware
- I'm not convinced by cachable->cacheable
- You corrected restorting to restarting, but I'm wondering if Andres
intended restoring?

Committed the rest of 0001.

0002-0005 look OK to me, so I committed those as well.

With regard to 0006, we typically use indexes rather than indices as
the plural of "index", although exceptions exist.

I haven't looked at the rest.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com