Re: running logical replication as the subscription owner

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: running logical replication as the subscription owner
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Apr 10, 2023 at 10:09 PM Shinoda, Noriyoshi (PN Japan FSIP)
<noriyoshi.shinoda@hpe.com> wrote:
> Hi hackers,
> Thank you for developing a great feature.
> The following commit added a column to the pg_subscription catalog.
>  https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commit;h=482675987bcdffb390ae735cfd5f34b485ae97c6
>  https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commit;h=c3afe8cf5a1e465bd71e48e4bc717f5bfdc7a7d6
>
> I found that the documentation of the pg_subscription catalog was missing an explanation of the columns subrunasowner
andsubpasswordrequired, so I attached a patch. Please fix the patch if you have a better explanation.

Thank you. Committed.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Masahiko Sawada
Сообщение: Re: Should vacuum process config file reload more often
От: Melanie Plageman
Сообщение: Re: ERROR messages in VACUUM's PARALLEL option