Re: Postgres_fdw join pushdown - getting server crash in left outer join of three table

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Postgres_fdw join pushdown - getting server crash in left outer join of three table
Дата
Re: Postgres_fdw join pushdown - getting server crash in left outer join of three table  (Ashutosh Bapat <ashutosh.bapat@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 12:53 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 5:24 AM, Rajkumar Raghuwanshi
> <rajkumar.raghuwanshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>> Thanks Ashutosh for the patch. I have apply and retested it, now not getting
>> server crash.
>
> Thanks for the report and the testing.  I have committed the patch.

So it's been pointed out to me off-list that I have committed a
different patch than the one I intended to commit - that is, the one
Michael sent, not the one Ashutosh sent.  Oops.

Reverting Michael's patch and applying Ashutosh's doesn't work any
more due to conflicts in the regression tests.  And in re-rereviewing
Ashutosh's patch I came to feel like the comments in this area needed
a lot more work.

So, barring objections, I intend to apply the attached fixup patch,
which replaces Michael's logic with Ashutosh's logic and rewrites the
comments such to be much more explicit.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company