Re: potential stuck lock in SaveSlotToPath()

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: potential stuck lock in SaveSlotToPath()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 11:32 AM Peter Eisentraut
> On 2020-03-19 16:38, Robert Haas wrote:
> > Incidentally, the wait-event handling in SaveSlotToPath() doesn't look
> > right for the early-exit cases either.
>
> There appear to be appropriate pgstat_report_wait_end() calls.  What are
> you seeing?

Oh, you're right. I think I got confused because the rename() and
close() don't have that, but those don't have a wait event set either.
Sorry for the noise.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company