Re: [v9.1] sepgsql - userspace access vector cache

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [v9.1] sepgsql - userspace access vector cache
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 1:00 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> [more problems]

OK, I'm giving up for now.  I hit two more snags:

1. chkselinuxenv uses "which", and a Fedora 15 minimal install doesn't
include that.  I fixed that by installing "which", but maybe we ought
to be looking for a way to eliminate that dependency, like testing for
the commands you need by running them with --help, or something like
that.

2. restorecon doesn't correctly set the permissions for me on
~/project/bin/psql.  I get:

[rhaas@f15selinux sepgsql]$ ls -Z ~/project/bin/psql
-rwxr-xr-x. rhaas rhaas unconfined_u:object_r:user_home_t:s0
/home/rhaas/project/bin/psql

Now I can fix that by applying bin_t manually, as suggested in the
documentation.  However, that just moves the failure to library load
time.  regression.diffs has multiple copies of this error message:

/home/rhaas/project/bin/psql: error while loading shared libraries:
libpq.so.5: failed to map segment from shared object: Permission
denied

Help!

Thanks,

--