Re: Refactoring: join MakeSingleTupleTableSlot() and MakeTupleTableSlot()

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Refactoring: join MakeSingleTupleTableSlot() and MakeTupleTableSlot()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Oct 26, 2021 at 7:54 AM Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:
> Another point that could be made is that perhaps
> MakeSingleTupleTableSlot should always construct a slot using virtual
> tuples rather than passing TTSOps as a parameter?

I haven't really looked at this issue deeply but that seems like it
might be a bit confusing. Then "single" would end up being an alias
for "virtual" which I don't suppose is what anyone is expecting.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com