Re: [v9.2] make_greater_string() does not return a string in some cases

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [v9.2] make_greater_string() does not return a string in some cases
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 12:22 AM, Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
<horiguchi.kyotaro@oss.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
> Thank you for reviewing.
>
> The new version of this patch is attached to this message.

OK, I think this is reasonably close to being committable now.  There
are a few remaining style and grammar mistakes but I can fix those up
before committing.  One thing I still think it would be useful to add,
though, is some comments to pg_utf8_increment() and
pg_eucjp_increment() describing the algorithm being used.  Can you
take a crack at that?

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company