Re: [HACKERS] Partition-wise join for join between (declaratively)partitioned tables

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Partition-wise join for join between (declaratively)partitioned tables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 8:07 AM, Ashutosh Bapat
<ashutosh.bapat@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> I see the same thing when I use prepare and execute

Hmm.  Well, that's good, but it doesn't prove there's no bug.  We have
to understand where and why it's getting locked to know whether the
behavior will be correct in all cases.  I haven't had time to look at
Amit's comments in detail yet so I don't know whether I agree with his
analysis or not, but we have to look at what's going on under the hood
to know whether the engine is working -- not just listen to the noise
it makes.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company