Re: [HACKERS] COPY IN/BOTH vs. extended query mode

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [HACKERS] COPY IN/BOTH vs. extended query mode
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Anybody have any thoughts on this?

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] log_autovacuum_min_duration doesn't log VACUUMs
От: Fujii Masao
Сообщение: [HACKERS] Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Remove all references to "xlog" fromSQL-callable functions in p