Re: Why conf.d should be default, and auto.conf and recovery.conf should be in it

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Why conf.d should be default, and auto.conf and recovery.conf should be in it
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 12:07 AM, Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 12:16 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> PS: off topic, but isn't ParseConfigDirectory leaking the result
>> of AbsoluteConfigLocation?  In both normal and error paths?
>
>    Yes, I also think it leaks in both cases and similar leak is
>    present in ParseConfigFile(). I have tried to fix both of these
>    leaks with attached patch.

Committed and back-patched to 9.3.  While reviewing, I noted that the
"skipping missing configuration file" message in ParseConfigFile()
uses an elevel of LOG, while the other messages in the same file use
"elevel".  I'm thinking that's a bug.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company