Re: Add new protocol message to change GUCs for usage with future protocol-only GUCs

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Add new protocol message to change GUCs for usage with future protocol-only GUCs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Apr 4, 2024 at 1:10 PM Jelte Fennema-Nio <me@jeltef.nl> wrote:
> Attached is a rebased patchset

We should keep talking about this, but I think we're far too close to
the wire at this point to think about committing anything for v17 at
this point. These are big changes, they haven't been thoroughly
reviewed by anyone AFAICT, and we don't have consensus on what we
ought to be doing. I know that's probably not what you want to hear,
but realistically, I think that's the only reasonable decision at this
point.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com