Re: pg_authid.rolpassword format (was Re: [HACKERS] Passwordidentifiers, protocol aging and SCRAM protocol)

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: pg_authid.rolpassword format (was Re: [HACKERS] Passwordidentifiers, protocol aging and SCRAM protocol)
Дата
Ответ на Re: pg_authid.rolpassword format (was Re: [HACKERS] Passwordidentifiers, protocol aging and SCRAM protocol)  (Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com>)
Ответы Re: pg_authid.rolpassword format (was Re: [HACKERS] Passwordidentifiers, protocol aging and SCRAM protocol)  (Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 5:30 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 17, 2016 at 5:42 AM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
>> * Peter Eisentraut (peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com) wrote:
>>>
>>> That's what the last patch set I looked at actually does.
>>
>> Well, same here, but it was quite a while ago and things have progressed
>> since then wrt SCRAM, as I understand it...
>
> From the discussions of last year on -hackers, it was decided to *not*
> have an additional column per complains from a couple of hackers
> (Robert you were in this set at this point), ...

Hmm, I don't recall taking that position, but then there are a lot of
things that I ought to recall and don't.  (Ask my wife!)

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company