Re: [HACKERS] More flexible LDAP auth search filters?

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [HACKERS] More flexible LDAP auth search filters?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Jul 16, 2017 at 7:23 PM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
>> Refusing to improve LDAP for the users who have no choice seems like a very
>> unfriendly thing to do.
>
> I'm fine with improving LDAP in general, but, as I tried to point out,
> having a way to make it easier to integrate PG into an AD environment
> would be better.  It's not my intent to stop this patch but rather to
> point out the issues with LDAP auth that far too frequently are not
> properly understood.

Then it's off-topic for this thread.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Patch: Add --no-comments to skip COMMENTs with pg_dump
От: Robins Tharakan
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Patch: Add --no-comments to skip COMMENTs with pg_dump