Re: Small documentation issue

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Small documentation issue
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 3:15 AM, Albe Laurenz <laurenz.albe@wien.gv.at> wrote:
> In fdwhandler.sgml, chapter fdwhandler has only one subsection
> (fdw-routines).
>
> If there is only one subsection, no table of contents is generated in
> the chapter.
> That means that people who navigate to the chapter from the main table
> of contents
> will not see that there is a subsection.
>
> I know too little about the documentation building process, but is it
> possible
> to generate a table of contents even if there is only one subsection?

Maybe we could just add a sentence to the end of the third paragraph
with a pointer to the section that follows, so it would read like
this:

The callback functions are plain C functions and are not visible or
callable at the SQL level.  They are described in more detail in
Section 50.1.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company