Re: heap vacuum & cleanup locks

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: heap vacuum & cleanup locks
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 3:39 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> Doing that actually makes the patch simpler, so I went ahead and did
> that in the attached version, along with the renaming mentioned above.

Hearing no objections, I went ahead and committed this version.

Thanks for coding this up; I think this is a very useful improvement.

It would still be nice to fix the case where we need to freeze a tuple
that is on a page someone else has pinned, but I don't have any good
ideas for how to do that.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company