Re: Explain buffers wrong counter with parallel plans

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Explain buffers wrong counter with parallel plans
Дата
Re: Explain buffers wrong counter with parallel plans  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 12:08 PM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> So, apparently this is not a Postgres 11 open item, but rather a bug
> that goes back to pg10.  However, maybe it would be worth fixing soon
> anyway?  In particular, if we want to perturb the explain output as
> suggested upthread, maybe *that* should be considered an open item?
>
> Anyway, this has stalled for a month now.

Yeah.  I'm not willing to do anything here unilaterally.  There is
neither universal agreement that there is a problem here nor agreement
on a fix.  Unless that changes, I don't know what to do here.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company