Re: subscriptionCheck failures on nightjar

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: subscriptionCheck failures on nightjar
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 9:29 AM Tomas Vondra
<tomas.vondra@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> This is one of the remaining open items, and we don't seem to be moving
> forward with it :-(

Why exactly is this an open item, anyway?

I don't find any discussion on the thread which makes a clear argument
that this problem originated with v12. If it didn't, it's still a bug
and it still ought to be fixed at some point, but it's not a
release-blocker.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company