Re: Logical Replication and triggers

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Logical Replication and triggers
Дата
Re: Logical Replication and triggers
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 4:28 PM, Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> I would have acted on this myself a few days back if I thought the
> patch was correct, but I see multiple command counter increments
> there, so suspect an alternate fix is correct.

Oh, well, I'm glad you said something.  I was actually thinking about
committing the patch Peter posted in
http://postgr.es/m/619c557d-93e6-1833-1692-b010b176ff77@2ndquadrant.com
because it looks correct to me, but I'm certainly not an expert on
that code so I'll wait for your analysis.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company