Re: Large number of open(2) calls with bulk INSERT into empty table

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Large number of open(2) calls with bulk INSERT into empty table
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 9:05 PM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> A TODO for this?

You mean this part?

>> On the other hand, the problem of the FSM taking up 24kB for an 8kB
>> table seems clearly worth fixing, but I don't think I have the cycles
>> for it at present.  Maybe a TODO is in order.

I certainly think that'd be worth a TODO.  Whether the rest of this is
worth worrying about I'm not sure.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Timing overhead and Linux clock sources