Re: unclear about row-level security USING vs. CHECK

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: unclear about row-level security USING vs. CHECK
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 3:15 PM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
> I listed out the various alternatives but didn't end up getting any
> main thing which needs improving here, but we can also change CREATE
> POLICY, et al, to require an explicit WITH CHECK clause for the commands
> where that makes sense if that's the consensus.

My vote is to remove the behavior where USING flows over to WITH
CHECK.  So you only get a WITH CHECK policy if you explicitly specify
one.

If there's some other consensus, OK, but tempus fugit.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company