Re: [HACKERS] Creating a DSA area to provide work space for parallel execution

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Creating a DSA area to provide work space for parallel execution
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 12:36 PM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> Robert Haas wrote:
>> On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 3:25 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Thoughts?
>>
>> Hearing no objections, I've gone ahead and committed this.  If that
>> makes somebody really unhappy I can revert it, but I am betting that
>> the real story is that nobody cares about preserving T_ID().
>
> AFAICT the comment on LWLockRegisterTranche is confused; it talks about
> an allocated object being passed, but there isn't any.

Oops.  Thanks, will fix.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Creating a DSA area to provide work space for parallel execution
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Creating a DSA area to provide work space for parallelexecution