Re: Fwd: Typo fixes in Solution.pm, part of MSVC scripts

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Fwd: Typo fixes in Solution.pm, part of MSVC scripts
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, May 25, 2014 at 11:34 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> I noticed a couple of typos in Solution.pm, fixed by the patch
> attached. Those things have been introduced by commits cec8394 (visual
> 2013 support) and 0a78320 (latest pgident run, not actually a problem
> of pgident, because of a misuse of commas).
> The tab problems should not be backpatched to 9.3, but the use of
> commas instead of semicolons should be.

I suspect it would be good, then, to separate this into two patches,
one for back-patch and one not.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: recovery testing for beta
Сообщение: Re: recovery testing for beta